PR & Communications Manager
- Leading Australian wine company
- Great team environment and working culture
- Fast growing brand portfolio
Australian Vintage Limited is an ASX listed multi-award winning Australian wine company with a global reach. We’re a dynamic, driven and highly focused business with the long-term sustainable growth of our branded business at our very core.
As we continue our global growth we have an exciting opportunity for a creative and highly motivated Public Relations & Communications Manager to join our Balmain, Sydney based team.
In this role, you’ll responsible for planning, developing and executing all Public Relations and associated activities to drive the McGuigan, Tempus Two and Nepenthe brands share-of-voice in the media.
Within an environment of ‘flawless execution’ you’ll thrive in a face-paced environment, and your ability to leverage your considerable and enviable media contact list will set you apart. Column inches, and broadcast airtime will be your legacy.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Proactively manage and implement the company’s core brands public relations strategy across the domestic market, and where required, key export markets including North America and Asia.
- Establish an effective and disciplined public relations calendar including press release development and distribution.
- Managing key brand-related media including wine writer engagement, trade, lifestyle and consumer media, business, luxury and regional publications and online publications.
- Drive editorial endorsement across all media channels – print, online and broadcast – both within, and outside, the wine pages.
- Build the profile of the CEO in all media channels.
- Manage and execute, in consultation with the brand team, the media component of all key sponsorships.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all public relations and sponsorship activities.
You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role – either in-house or agency side - and tertiary qualifications in communications or a similar business related discipline.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and drive ‘best-in-class’ execution, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply please visit our careers website - http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: http://www.australianvintage.com.au/