- ASX listed wine company
- Mildura Location
- Competitive salary package including wine allowance
Our Company, Australian Vintage Limited, is ASX Listed, one of Australia's largest wine companies, and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe and Miranda brands. Our company, both nationally and internationally recognized currently has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced WHS Professional.
Based in the gorgeous Mildura region and reporting to the Group HR and Safety Manager you will become part of a close-knit and experienced HR and Safety team committed to supporting our leaders and employees through change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The ongoing development and refinement of the organization's framework within the business;
- Supporting a multi-site business with employees located across Australia to develop and deploying contemporary WHS solutions to support business requirements and strategy;
- Coaching and guiding our leaders and employees on WHS initiatives, policies and procedures;
- Management of one direct report;
- Acting in the organisation's interests in WHS related matters and ensuring compliance to regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Assisting with the management of workers compensation claims;
- Taking an active role to ensure WHS risks are identified and managed effectively across the organisation inclusive of developing WHS workshop content, communications and provision of training where necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of demonstrating the following:
- An ability to drive a safety culture and change within an organisation;
- Be an experienced WHS professional with extensive experience within Manufacturing, Logistics and/or Food environments;
- Provide insight on complex WHS issues in a clear and concise manner;
- Have excellent knowledge of WHS legislation, relevant codes of practice and relevant safety guides;
- Due diligence in reactive issues, incident investigations and recommend corrective actions for implementation and review;
- A high level of interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to deliver projects and meet specified time lines;
- Formal WHS qualifications.
To apply, please visit our careers page:
Applications close Monday 17 April 2017