Territory Manager - Newcastle NSW
Australian Vintage Ltd (AVL) is an ASX listed company and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two and Nepenthe brands. The Company prides itself on producing outstanding and innovative wines for its global customers.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Territory Manager to join our winning team.
The role's core responsibility is to drive and build sales, as well as perform all duties associated with the sales and marketing of the AVL wine portfolio, as listed below, and to act in a professional and appropriate manner at all times, which is in the best interest of AVL.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager of NSW/ACT, your primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- establishing and maturing new sales contracts within the set territory and area of responsibility;
- servicing existing customers on and off premise with the highest level of professionalism and ethics whilst still maximising all possible sales and margin opportunities;
- establishing relationships with Key Accounts within the set territory, driving quarterly reviews and driving commercial outcomes;
- developing an exceptionally high level of product and industry knowledge to ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers;
- delivering sound company and industry information and advice;
- achieving and/or exceeding sales budgets and KPIs as set by the State Sales Manager and/or AVL;
- ensuring that all AVL products are located in key selling positions within each store or retail outlet;
- conducting a minimum of three wine tastings per month and any such other promotional activities as are required of you from time to time; and
- taking part in wine shows.
Your ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively coupled with your sound interpersonal skills will see you succeed in this well-established territory. Furthermore, you will demonstrate your ability to plan, analyse and problem-solve together with making efficient and effective company decisions.
A minimum of three years' sales experience within the FMCG or Liquor industry is preferred, as is experience using MS Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Management, Finance or a related discipline would be beneficial.
To apply please visit our careers website: http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
Applications close Friday 14 July 2017
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: http://www.australianvintage.com.au