Senior Web Developer & Digital Analyst
- Leading Australian ASX listed wine company
- Adelaide based
- Attractive remuneration package including wine allowance
Australian Vintage Limited is a leading Australian, publically listed wine company which prides itself on producing outstanding and innovative wines that appeal to wine customers around the world. Our award-winning brands include McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe and Miranda.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer & Digital Analyst based at our head office in Adelaide (Cowandilla). Reporting to the IT Systems Manager, this role will see you working closely with both the IT and the Digital Marketing teams to help execute effective methods in order to increase the Company's digital presence, whilst increasing sales, customer acquisition and retention. Further duties will include but are not limited to:
- Developing web assets including brand websites and microsites for promotions;
- Managing and administering web server components such as Apache, PHP and MySQL;
- Developing e-commerce enabled responsive websites and applications by making use of Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce, or similar out of the box shopping cart framework; and
- Completing data analysis of digital campaigns and promotions to gain insight, and provide guidance on further direction based on digital trends to increase customer engagement.
You will have a minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar web development role (preferably PHP), with experience in UX design, Wordpress, Drupal or similar, as well as previous practice with shopping cards and OTS e-commerce products such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Woo Commerce or alike. Furthermore you will be able to demonstrate your ability to manage and configure Apache or a similar webserver, and show your flair for designing and engaging digital content and EDMs. Your skills in using Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, coupled with your sound data analytical skills i.e. Big Data, Google Analytics, SQL, and Reporting will further add to your success.
Additionally, your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with your ability and willingness to contribute in a team environment will see you succeed in this role, as will your results-driven nature, flexible thinking and ability to take initiative and manage competing priorities.
An attractive remuneration package including a wine allowance will be available to the successful applicant, commensurate with experience.
To apply, please visit our careers website: http://careers.australianvintage.com.au
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: