Production Planning Team Leader
- Leadership Role
- Located in Mildura region
- Attractive Salary Package including Wine Allowance
Australian Vintage Limited is a leading Australian publicly listed wine company which prides itself on producing outstanding and innovative wines that appeal to wine consumers around the world. Our award winning brands include McGuigan, Tempus Two and Nepenthe.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Production Planner based at our packaging facility in Merbein, approximately 10kms from Mildura, Victoria. As a critical role within the business, your strong leadership skills will be paramount in guiding the Production Planning team to deliver a responsive production schedule that meets demand, maximizes utilization of the packaging facility and minimizes costs, waste and risk.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing long range forecasts for Glass, Cork and Screw Caps;
- Overseeing label compliance processes with Winemaking and Marketing;
- Building strong relationships with contract packers and external suppliers;
- Developing and implementing product costing models which are accurate, timely and effective;
- Ongoing review of current workflow practices and maximizing the utilization of existing operating systems to eliminate waste.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be a competent Line Manager with a procurement background supported by relevant qualifications and/or experience. Additionally, your demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team will be highly advantageous.
To register your interest, please visit our careers website at:
Applications close 28 April 2017
Making great quality wine accessible to everyone
around the world for all occasions