Commercial Finance Manager
- Multi-award winning global brand
- Divisional Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary Package and great team environment
About the Company
Australian Vintage Limited is an ASX listed Company, one of Australia’s largest wine organisations and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, and Nepenthe brands. Championing a fully-integrated wine business model, the breadth of our capabilities extends to vineyards, boutique and bulk wine production, packaging, marketing, sales and distribution. We are passionate about what we do. The Company prides itself on producing outstanding and innovative wines for its customers globally. As the company continues to grow it is an exciting time to join the business and make an impact.
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably experienced and dynamic professional to fulfil the position of Commercial Finance Manager. As a senior member of the division, you will be responsible for effectively managing a small team together with partnering the General Manager and key stakeholders and providing commercial financial financial leadership across the Australasian and North American business unit. The role will be based in Balmain, Sydney.
Reporting to the General Manager – Australasia/North America, your main duties will include:
- Leading and driving the strategic 5 year plan and annual operating plan across the division;
- Accurately preparing and delivering monthly management reporting and accounts including general ledger reconciliations;
- Working cross functionally and business partnering with key internal stakeholders to optimise product, brand, customer and market profitability, as well as potential supply chain efficiencies;
- Drive ROI analysis from Sales and Marketing investment (Trade Spend, Advertising) which provide the business with key learning’s to shape future strategy;
- Driving the monthly S&OP planning process;
- Effectively managing margins for the division including preparing and reviewing profitability analysis, and taking ownership of the divisional profitability review models & divisional pricing;
- Providing trade spend analysis on the business unit and regional level ensuring all spend is in line with customer terms and AVL strategy, whilst also leading the investigation of any discrepancies;
- Business Partnering the General Manager in providing support on specific projects as necessary; and
- Undertaking general commercial analysis and modeling in line with the day-to-day needs of the business.
The successful applicant will have a proactive ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrate strong commercial and financial acumen with a proven track record of improving financial performance through effective strategy, analysis and collaboration. Your exceptional planning and organisational skills coupled with your ability to people manage, motivate, problem-solve and continuously improve processes will add further to your success.
You will have a minimum of 6-12 years’ experience in accounting and financial management, preferably within the FMCG or Liquor industry. A Degree qualification in Accounting or a related discipline together with your CPA/CA is critical. Furthermore, a good working knowledge of internal systems including JD Edwards and COGNOS would be advantageous.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please visit our careers website - http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
Applications close, COB 17 May 2017
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: http://www.australianvintage.com.au/