Cellar Procurement Coordinator - Buronga Hill Winery
- Award winning wine company
- Great team environment and working culture
- Located near Mildura
Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) is an ASX listed multi-award winning Australian wine company with a global reach. Championing a fully-integrated wine business model, the breadth of our capabilities extends to vineyards, boutique and bulk wine production, packaging, marketing and distribution. AVL’s Buronga Hill Winery is the 3rd largest winery in Australia, and is one of the most technologically advanced wineries in Australia.
Our Company, both nationally and internationally recognised currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cellar Procurement Coordinator.
Based in the Mildura region and reporting to the General Manager Winemaking, Sourcing & Planning, the Cellar Procurement Coordinator is responsible for the procurement and associated management of all cellar consumables including tendering and negotiation of consumables pricing, logistics and quality control.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable procurement role;
- A comprehensive understanding of the wine industry;
- A thorough understanding of grape production practices and processes;
- Proven written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, effective working relationships and networks with key internal/external stakeholders and relevant external organisations;
- A budget conscious and results driven approach;
- Excellent planning and project management abilities;
- Self-motivation and discipline to regularly set and achieve work goals;
- A proficiency in using a range of software including ERP systems (JDE and EZYWine a distinct advantage), Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel etc.
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this leading wine company, then make your choice Australian Vintage Limited.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through our careers website: http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/ by no later than COB Monday 31 July 2017.
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: http://www.australianvintage.com.au/