Cellar Manager Buronga Hill Winery
- Outstanding Leadership Opportunity
- Great team environment and working culture
- Located near Mildura
Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) is an ASX listed multi-award winning Australian wine company with a global reach. Championing a fully-integrated wine business model, the breadth of our capabilities extends to vineyards, boutique and bulk wine production, packaging, marketing and distribution.
Our Company, both nationally and internationally recognised currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cellar Manager to fill a pivotal role in coordinating cellar operations.
Based in the Mildura region and reporting to the General Manager Winemaking, Sourcing & Planning, the Cellar Manager will provide outstanding leadership to the existing cellar team to ensure all cellar activities and plans are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, maximising equipment efficiency and continuously monitoring resources and safe operating procedures to identify areas for improvement. Buronga Hill Winery is the 3rd largest winery in Australia, and is one of the most technologically advanced wineries in Australia.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable Cellar Manager’s role;
- A comprehensive understanding of the wine industry;
- A thorough understanding of grape production practices and processes;
- Proven people management, leadership and communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of the safe operation of winery equipment and a commitment to WHS and continuous process improvement;
- Experience developing strong, effective working relationships and networks with key internal/external stakeholders;
- A budget conscious and results driven approach to planning and project management;
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and EZY Wine.
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this leading wine company, then make your choice Australian Vintage Limited.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through our careers website: http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/ by no later than
COB Monday 31 July 2017.
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at: http://www.australianvintage.com.au/