Assistant Brand Manager - McGuigan Wines
- LEADING AUSTRALIAN WINE BRAND
- GREAT TEAM ENVIRONMENT & WORKING CULTURE
- FAST GROWING PORTFOLIO
The McGuigan name is synonymous with Australian winemaking. Four generations of the McGuigan family have made wine their life demonstrating a deep commitment and passion for Australian wine. This energy, drive and uncompromising dedication to craft the finest Australian wines is reflected in McGuigan Wines international success, having been crowned International Winemaker of the Year at the prestigious International Wine & Spirits Competition (IWSC) in London for a record fourth time in 2016.
As we continue our global expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the Sydney based McGuigan Wines team.
In this role, you’ll responsible for supporting the Senior Brand Manager (SBM) and broader team in all aspects of brand marketing to continue the growth trajectory of the brand.
Strong project management and analytical skills, together with sound brand development and ambassadorship experience provide a solid foundation for this role. Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to working underpins your ability to manage and develop relationships both cross functionally and externally.
Operating within a face-paced environment the role includes:
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager to achieve brand portfolio targets – volume; revenue; gross margin contribution; market share; brand awareness; media share of voice.
- Leading cross functional teams to drive projects from insight through to execution and review
- Supporting the Trade Marketing Manager to execute annual trade marketing activities and develop promotional material in line with the marketing activation calendar.
- Executing the product release | innovation schedule across the portfolio including internal sign off procedures including PDA process, product scheduling, final label, carton and closure sign-off.
- Driving the brand’s social media plans via management of external agency provider; executing brand website updates as required.
- Monthly analysis of ex-warehouse sales and category data to measure brand performance and identify opportunities; trends and competitor performance.
- Producing marketing presentations for both internal and external customer needs; updating product information, and planning documents including tasting notes.
- Tracking spend to budget.
You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a marketing role and tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a similar business related discipline.
This is an excellent career choice for any aspiring Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive or Assistant Brand Manager searching for their next career defining move. If you are ready to take the next step in your career we’d love to hear from you.
To apply please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 21st July 2017.
McGuigan Wines is part of the Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) brand portfolio. An ASX listed multi-award winning Australian wine company with a global reach, AVL champions a fully-integrated wine business model.