Business Manager - On Premise
- Multi-award winning global brand
- Great team environment
- Outstanding career opportunity
Australian Vintage Limited is a leading Australian wine company renowned for the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two and Nepenthe wine brands. Championing a fully-integrated wine business model, the breadth of our capabilities extends to vineyards, boutique and bulk wine production, packaging, marketing and distribution. As one of the largest vineyard owners and managers in Australia, we pride ourselves on producing outstanding and innovative wines for both Australian and international wine consumers.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced wine sales professional to join our highly successful national sales team. Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Independents, your key responsibility will be to develop and manage accounts in the On Premise sector in order to deliver profitable growth across the Australian Vintage portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Establishing working relationships with On Premise National and State based key customer accounts;
- Identifying and building a targeted customer base;
- Delivering outstanding customer service together with providing a high level of product and industry knowledge;
- Conducting wine education sessions;
- Achieving and/or exceeding sales budgets and set KPIs;
- Preparing and participating in team meetings/conferences;
- Preparing and conducting weekly reporting; and
- Undertaking any other duties, as required.
Your ability to identify new opportunities and create new business, coupled with your talent to negotiate and provide excellent customer service will see you succeed in this expanding role. Additionally, your superb interpersonal and communication skills, results driven nature and ability to plan and follow through will add further to your success. A passion for On Premise and the ability to positively communicate our brand values is essential.
Previous experience in a similar role as well as a strong background within the liquor/Beverage industries, demonstrating your capacity to consistently meet and exceed sales targets is a must. Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or another relevant discipline is preferred, however not essential.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please visit our careers website - http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
Applications close, COB Friday 27 October 2017